First aid course costs R4000 and takes 1 week. After the learning process a students is awarded a nqf first aid certificate and becomes qualified first aid giver. Skills are attained at the first aid training centre at minimal fees. First course cost R4000 and takes 7 days.
Unit Standard No: 119567 Unit Standard Credits: 5 NQF Level: 1
Modules for basic first aid course and their duties and responsibilities include
- Section 1: Introduction
- Section 2: Responding to emargencies
- Section 3: Bleeding, shock and soft tissue injuries
- Section 4: Bone, joint and muscle injuries
- Section 5: Sudden Illiness
- Section 6: Heat and cold realated Illines and injuries
- Section 7: Endnotes
Outcome after the training
- Demonstrate an understanding of emergency scene management. .
- Demonstrate an understanding of elementary anatomy and physiology.
- Assess an emergency situation.
- Apply First Aid procedures to the life-threatening situation.
- Treat common injuries.
Offers accommodation to students from all these locations like Durban, Pinetown, Richardsbay, Empangeni, Port shepstone, Ladysmith, Newcastle, Kokstad, Pietermaritzburg, Ladysmith, Vryheid, Ulundi, Stanger, Eshowe, Amanzimtoti, Isipingo, Umkomaas in KwazuluNatal(KZN). We have other branch offices in different provinces of South Africa(sa) Mthatha/Umtata, Butterworth, East London and Port Elizabeth in Eastern cape, Bloemfontein in free state, Pretoria, vereeniging, kempton park, alberton, Germiston and Johannesburg(JHB) in Gauteng, Polokwane and Lephalale in Limpopo, Nelspruit, Witbank, Secunda in Mpumalanga, Kimberley in Nothern cape, Rustenburg and Mafikeng in North West, Cape town in Western Cape etc.
We train students from other southern African countries Botswana, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Namibia, Swaziland, Zambia, Angola, Tanzania, Ghana, DR.Congo, Gabon, Kenya, Nigeria, Chadi, Mali, Sudan, Niger, Burkina faso, Guinea, Madagascar and Uganda etc. Since we free accommodation and job assistance.