After the learning process a students is awarded a nqf certificate and becomes qualified super link driver who earn average salary of R15000 per month. Skills are attained at the super link driving training centre at minimal fees.
Unit Standard No: 93793
Unit Standard Credits: 15
NQF Level: 3
Modules for super link truck driver course and their duties and responsibilities include
- Part 1 : Truck Driver Licences
- Part 2 : Driver Health and Safety
- Part 3: Vehicle Checks
- Part 4: Coupling and Uncoupling Trailers
- Part 5: Dimensions and Load Limits
- Part 6: Vehicle Control
- Part 7: Planning and Observing While Driving
- Part 8: Sharing the Road With Others and Speed Management
- Part 9: Vehicle Emergencies
- Part 10: Crashes
- Part 11: The Law
- Part 13: Safe Driving Tips
Outcome after the training
- Plan and prepare a truck for transportation.
- Operate a truck.
- Maintain operational documents and records.
Offers accommodation to students from all these locations like Durban, Pinetown, Richardsbay, Empangeni, Port shepstone, Ladysmith, Newcastle, Kokstad, Pietermaritzburg, Ladysmith, Vryheid, Ulundi, Stanger, Eshowe, Amanzimtoti, Isipingo, Umkomaas in KwazuluNatal(KZN). We have other branch offices in different provinces of South Africa(sa) Mthatha/Umtata, Butterworth, East London and Port Elizabeth in Eastern cape, Bloemfontein in free state, Pretoria, vereeniging, kempton park, alberton, Germiston and Johannesburg(JHB) in Gauteng, Polokwane and Lephalale in Limpopo, Nelspruit, Witbank, Secunda in Mpumalanga, Kimberley in Nothern cape, Rustenburg and Mafikeng in North West, Cape town in Western Cape etc.
We train students from other southern African countries Botswana, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Namibia, Swaziland, Zambia, Angola, Tanzania, Ghana, DR.Congo, Gabon, Kenya, Nigeria, Chadi, Mali, Sudan, Niger, Burkina faso, Guinea, Madagascar and Uganda etc. Since we free accommodation and job assistance.