Carpentry training cost R7000 and takes 4 weeks. after training you get a carpentry certificate. After the carpenter course a students is awarded a certificate and becomes qualified carpenter at minimum fees(costs) . .
Unit Standard No: 22670
Unit Standard Credits: 177
NQF Level: 3
Modules for Carpenter training include
- Anatomy of a house.
- Basic projects
- Finishing walls and ceiling.
- Enlarging openning and removing walls.
- Framing and installing doors.
- Framing and installing windows.
- Adding shelves.
- Adding cabinets.
- Choosing countertops.
Outcome after the training
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of the construction industry in terms of its composition, role players and the impact of the industry on the South African economy.
- Read and interpret drawings and prepare the work area, tools, equipment and materials accordingly.
- Apply health and safety legislation to a work area in the form of standards and procedures, including the rendering of basic first aid.
- Set out and prepare construction carpentry work areas.
- Construct and erect steel and timber formwork and shoring.
Offers accommodation to students from all these locations like Durban, Pinetown, Richardsbay, Empangeni, Port shepstone, Ladysmith, Newcastle, Kokstad, Pietermaritzburg, Ladysmith, Vryheid, Ulundi, Stanger, Eshowe, Amanzimtoti, Isipingo, Umkomaas in KwazuluNatal(KZN). We have other branch offices in different provinces of South Africa(sa) Mthatha/Umtata, Butterworth, East London and Port Elizabeth in Eastern cape, Bloemfontein in free state, Pretoria, vereeniging, kempton park, alberton, Germiston and Johannesburg(JHB) in Gauteng, Polokwane and Lephalale in Limpopo, Nelspruit, Witbank, Secunda in Mpumalanga, Kimberley in Nothern cape, Rustenburg and Mafikeng in North West, Cape town in Western Cape etc.
We train students from other southern African countries Botswana, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Namibia, Swaziland, Zambia, Angola, Tanzania, Ghana, DR.Congo, Gabon, Kenya, Nigeria, Chadi, Mali, Sudan, Niger, Burkina faso, Guinea, Madagascar and Uganda etc. Since we free accommodation and job assistance.