Skill attained during the tower crane training centre at minimal fees and the operator operators earn average salary of R15000 per month, from R7000-R27000. .
Unit Standard No: 116255
Unit Standard Credits: 20
NQF Level: 2
Modules in this course include
- At our tower crane school students learn how to operate the crane in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions and the site specific lifting plan at a cheaper tower crane operator course fee.
- The Lifting Team
- Responsibilities of the PrincipalContractor (Site)
- Responsibilities of the Crane Operator
- Operator Qualifications and Health
- Resolution of Issues on Site
- Lifting Operations
- Wind and Taking the Crane out of Service
- Hand Signals
- At our tower crane training centre students learn how to operate the tower crane in hazardous areas and lifting operations which require care like lifting persons and blind lifting.
- During the tower crane driver training the student learns to operate a crane in strong wind, rain, lightening and hail with suspended load
- Extreme care should be taken with luffing jib cranes when working in high winds with the jib at minimum radius as the jib can be blown backwards with serious consequences
We offer free accommodation to students from different areas far away from the school areas e.g Durban, Pinetown, Richardsbay, Empangeni, Port shepstone, Ladysmith, Newcastle, Kokstad, Pietermaritzburg, Ladysmith, Vryheid, Ulundi, Stanger, Eshowe, Amanzimtoti, Isipingo, Umkomaas in KwazuluNatal(KZN). We have other branch offices in different provinces of South Africa(sa) Mthatha/Umtata, Butterworth, East London and Port Elizabeth in Eastern cape, Bloemfontein in free state, Pretoria, vereeniging, kempton park, alberton, Germiston and Johannesburg(JHB) in Gauteng, Polokwane and Lephalale in Limpopo, Nelspruit, Witbank, Secunda in Mpumalanga, Kimberley in Nothern cape, Rustenburg and Mafikeng in North West, Cape town in Western Cape etc.
We train students from other southern African countries Botswana, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Namibia, Swaziland, Zambia, Angola, Tanzania, Ghana, DR.Congo, Gabon, Kenya, Nigeria, Chadi, Mali, Sudan, Niger, Burkina faso, Guinea, Madagascar and Uganda etc. Since we free accommodation and job assistance.dation and job assistance.